Tired of battling deer, raccoons, herons,s, and cats? Keep animals from invading gardens and ponds with Gardenia Motion Activated Animal Deterrent. This heat and the motion-activated sensor is an effective alternative to harmful chemicals and unsightly netting. Plus, the startling, yet harmless, three-second blast of water uses just three cups of water to keep animals at bay.
- Protects gardens, landscaped areas, and yards from deer, rabbits, birds, and other animal intruders
- Detects and sprays both day and night
- Effective and harmless – The sudden noise, movement, and spray scare animals teaching them to avoid your area.
- Upgraded motion sensor – Unique lens design increases detection range for smaller animals, like cats and raccoons.
- Fail-safe and leak-proof valve – The valve is designed to automatically close and cut off the water even without power.
- Hooks up in seconds with a standard garden hose with a connector
- Efficient – Conserves water–just 2 to 3 cups per deterrence.
This Motion Activated Sprinkler Repeller Keeps Unwanted Animals Out Of Your Garden Effectively, Safe and Harmless.
Does a dog or cat keep pooping in your garden or in a particular spot in your yard where you wish they wouldn’t, or perhaps rabbits, raccoons or deer keep munching on your flowers or plants.
This brilliant new invention combines a sensor with a yard sprinkler and will spray oncoming pests and pets to deter them from entering that area. It’s perfect for scaring off dogs, cats, deer, rabbits, mice, birds, raccoons, squirrels, and more.
Gardenia sprinkler contains a sensor that’s powered by a solar rechargeable battery and will automatically detect any movement within 30 feet radius.
Once it detects movement, it sprays an area up to 1000 feet for 5 seconds and then stops until it detects more movement.
It’s also great at deterring other wild pests from entering your yard or garden such as armadillos, chipmunks, coyotes, foxes, geese, moles, opossums, skunks, and more.